Sunday, July 03, 2005

top of the mornin'

It's very early in the morning for me. Or I should say quite late in the evening. We had fun today. It was very interesting for Amos and Asta to watch my roommate move out. Well by interesting I mean terrifying. When I tried to gather them up in case they tried to make a break for the front door Asta gave me some pretty scratches and got away from me. Amos was very good and let me shut him in the bathroom, and not 5 minutes later I walked by the bathroom and the door was open. No Amos in there. So when everyone had gone I searched for both of them, expecting to find them. Only after about a twenty minute thorough search did Asta come walking up to me. I still have no idea where they were hiding. Amos came out later, didn't see his hiding place either.
Okay, the kitties are sleeping, I'm gonna go pounce on them and see how they like it.
Well that's all for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger mauricewarner7981 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home